Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Lemon Herb Marinated Chicken *

I got this recipe from a website that I cannot remember. It tastes kind of like a cook chicken you get from the grocery store. I LOVE IT! Have discovered you do not want to double the recipe or cook in the oven does not taste all that good. :) Those of you that are not big lemon fans this does not have a lemon taste at all! I am not a lemon fan myself.

2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp lemon Juice
1/2 tsp Rosemary (I used basil instead I don't like rosemary)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast

1) Put all ingredients in a plastic bag let it marinade for no more than 30 minutes turning once if necessary.
2) Cook on medium grill for about 20-25 min (10 min on each side approx).
DONE!! That easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment