Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Making from Scratch!

Hey there! It has been a while since I wrote on this blog. I mostly use this blog to put recipes on (that way if I am at someone else's house I still have access to them LOL) But I thought I would post this one!
I make A LOT from scratch. It is cheaper and healthier for you. I am sort of at a recipe block (instead of a writers block LOL). I would love it if you all would share some of your recipes with me. They don't have to made totally from scratch but would love it if some of it is. It can be healthy, or not. I LOVE recipes PLEASE share them!!
Add them here in my comments and when I tried them if I like them I will add them to my blog with a credit to your blog! ;)
Can't wait to see what people add!!

4 comments:

  1. I have one! Rough chop a bunch of veggies...i use one bell pepper, an onion, some shallots, 8 oz mushrooms, celery, carrots (you can add corn, too) and saute them in a pan with a tiny bit of olive oil and garlic. Once they start to sweat, throw your meat (if you use chicken, flour chicken first and then brown quickly. Also great with sausage with baby shrimp), then throw in lentils and cover with chicken broth. Bring to a boil and simmer for about another hour until it reduces down to "stew" consistency. We eat it over rice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from the Weekend Gathering
    Hop! Hope you visit me and return the
    follow!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just stopping by, hope you stop by my blog too! http://craftyandcookingmomma.blogspot.com/ Have a good week!

    I love making things from scratch. I have a lot of recipes on my blog.

    ReplyDelete