Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kid tested mother approved! *

On my new phone I found healthy recipe site that has TONS of great recipes. My husband and I are trying to eat better but both of us have a BIG sweet tooth so I looked on here and found a lot. As I go through them I will rate them and take pictures along with all other recipes I find!

This one is AWESOME!! Tastes great and easy to do.  They seem to flatten out so I think next time I will make them as bars instead. Here you go! 4.5 out of 5 stars! If they didn't flatten out and become one big cookie I would have gave it 5 stars! Just an FYI!
***I totally forgot to put in flour with this batch they tasted great anyway! If you put flour in it then the dough is crumbly put it in a brownie kind of pan (put Pam on the pan) They are awesome!!

80 calorie chocolate chip cookies

SUBMITTED BY: TERRIANGEL

 Minutes to Prepare and Cook
Ingredients
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted 
    1 egg white 
    1 cup flour
    1/2 tsp. baking soda 
    1/2 cup chocolate chips



Directions

1)Mix all ingredients until well combined


2)Drop by teaspoonful on a cookie sheet, counting out 26 cookies. (Ok I made 23 but still)


3) Add just a splash of water if needed to make dough stick together. (I added skim milk instead)

Bake at 350 for 8-11 minutes.

Enjoy!



Number of Servings: 26

Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TERRIANGEL.

Number of Servings: 26






Nutrition Facts
  Servings Per Recipe: 26
  Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving
  Calories83.3
  Total Fat2.9 g
     Saturated Fat1.8 g
     Polyunsaturated Fat0.1 g
     Monounsaturated Fat0.8 g
  Cholesterol4.9 mg
  Sodium40.4 mg
  Potassium33.5 mg
  Total Carbohydrate14.2 g
     Dietary Fiber0.3 g
     Sugars5.8 g
  Protein0.8 g


*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment